The $50 parcel roughly feeds a young family of 4-5 for a week and contains around $175-$200 worth food in each equating to approximately 2 shopping trollies of supplies.
Online ordering is available at your leisure on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and orders are placed for the next available "Pickup Day", pickup days are Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please ensure your order is placed before midnight of the day before your parcel is required.
Click here to order online!!!
- There is potentially free fruit, veg and other items for pickup clients pending availabilty.
- If you personally introduce a friend you receive 5% off your next parcel.
Special Dietary Needs
We occasionally have stock that caters for speciality diets. Check our available items when ordering.
Membership is not required for parcel orders, however anyone wanting to enter the Foodbarn Shop on Thursdays has to sign up and become a member, membership is free and you can either fill out the form on arrival or print off a copy, fill it out and bring it in. Click here for our registration form
If you're unable to place your order online please call 0410 565 781 between 7:30pm-9:00pm the day before the parcel is required, if your call isn't answered please leave your name and number.
- A lot of our products are 'seconds', because of this some items may be close to or past their 'best before' date and could start to change taste or colour but are generally ok for some time.
- Products marked beyond their 'use by' date have been frozen beforehand.
- Some packaging could have changed or been damaged but the goods within the package are still good.
- Some of our meat products have been pre-cooked and frozen or are prepared frozen meals, which will only require reheating. These foods should be cooked to a temperature of at least 75°C or higher to ensure harmful bacteria are killed.
- Vegetables may be seconds and ripe and in some cases require attention.
Example of what our $50 parcel contains (October 2016)